Sunday, January 14, 2007

My minds awash with muddles, i want to stop n huddle
round a campfire designed in the confines of murray
And rise above the puddles but my waters run deep
too much dragging me down to let me run free
Some speak, but i want to talk with the sun's heat
and live in the centre where the heavens and the dumb meet
To get the type of balance that only i can manage
i used to be stable but now i got the title savage
I've read a thousand fables, no sound, i'm drowned in cables
dubbed my knighthood from Arthur sittin round his table
I've fought at least ten of the best
and at the end i will rest with all of my energy spent
But until then.... i'll jog with my head up
walk with a leg strut and stroll around the town
Talkin bout treasure, cuz EX is sought after
a mind state that defines great with thoughts of laughter
I'm not an awsome rapper, just want the hottest chapter
of words that would make bastards talk to fathers
Orphans to their parents, neo walk with agents
and that other guy wish he hadn't forgot the matrix
Too hot for playlists or radio stations
i hate my dark side but i don't claim to be racist
NEver been amazed by satan by works with god
the people, my life, it doesn't work with frauds
So fuck where you came from, i know where i'm going
but the longer i wait, the longer i'm hoping
That'll i'll find the time, till this line is finished
i'm half way there but i'm already at my limit
Discovered a sickness uncovered a richness
beyond relief i've got to see if i can smother my insides
and recover my lifeline

Lil piece Exl sent me. Just thought I'd share it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home